Products are to be returned within 15 days of ship date. Returned Products are subject to a restocking fee of twenty five percent (25%) of the purchase price. Products returned as a result of errors attributable to imp® are exempt from this fee.
Returns must have an imp® Return Authorization for Merchandise (RMA) number prominently displayed on the box and included on all paperwork. Returning products for any reason requires a Return Authorization for Merchandise (RMA) number that can be obtained by contacting imp® Customer Service.
Please provide the following information:
- Original Invoice Number
- Date of Purchase
- Reason for Return
Products not eligible for credit:
- Sterile products (disposables) returned with the outer packaging seals broken
- Non-Sterile products that have been washed and/or sterilized and/or placed in the surgical field
- Products damaged by customer misuse
- Altered or customized products
- Products damaged in return due to inadequate packaging
- Less than full packages – all products must be returned in original packaging
Returns must be shipped prepaid freight; otherwise they will not be accepted.