Emergency brake not holding
- Remove the emergency screw to inspect the tip. The end of the screw should include a white tip and this tip should be free of obstruction..
- if tip is not missing re-insert emergency brake screw and re-tighten.
- If the white tip is missing, order part# 803EB
- To replace, order part# 803EB
Guide pin issues will normally require you to send in the unit for repair
- If they pull out of the clamp base completely
- If they do not move up and down freely
- If you are experiencing these issues, call for a repair.
There are no known issues with this device
- Refer to link for proper use and adjustments.